In accordance with the commitment and care that Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l. dedicates to the protection of personal data, we hereby inform you of the methods, purposes and scope of communication and dissemination of your personal data and your rights, in accordance with Article 13 of the GDPR.
- CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED BY THE DATA CONTROLLER
In order to offer you the services envisaged by its websites, Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l., in its capacity as Data Controller, must process some personal data necessary for the provision of services.
These data can be implicitly provided by the tools you use to access and use the services or they can be explicitly provided by you.
Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l. may process the following categories of users' personal data:
- technical navigation data relating to IP address, identification codes of the devices used by the user to access the site or services, browser characteristics and access times;
- browsing data for profiling purposes provided indirectly through the use of the service itself and obtained and analysed with the user's consent;
- common identification data provided by the user (e.g. name, surname, email, telephone number, etc.) for the use of products and services;
- PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS OF PROCESSING
The data and cookies received from you will be processed by Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l. exclusively using the methods and procedures necessary for providing the services requested and for the further purposes for which you have given your consent.
Only with your express consent may the data be used for statistical analysis, market research, promotional activities via social media and sending commercial information on the products and promotional initiatives of Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l.. (Direct marketing purposes)
Again with your consent, the data may be used for profiling purposes conducted automatically by collecting information on the navigation you do while accessing and using the services of the service and, by means of statistical correlation algorithms, linking it to the same information from other users in order to identify common traits and group similar ones within classes of interest. By assigning your browser to a class of interest, our systems will then be able to offer you content that is closer to your tastes and present advertising contributions that best meet your needs and better target the interests of advertisers while reducing the level of disruption to your experience.
We inform you that some activities may be implemented through suppliers, specifically appointed as Data Processors, also residing outside the European Union.
The legal basis for the purposes described above is the execution of your request as a data subject and the consent you have given.
- DISSEMINATION, COMMUNICATION AND PERSONS WITH ACCESS TO DATA
Your personal data will not be disclosed, but may be communicated where necessary for the provision of the service to third parties (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l. for tasks of a technical or organisational nature instrumental to the provision of services.
Access to data is also allowed to categories of people in charge of Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l. involved in the organisation for data processing (administrative, commercial, marketing, customer service, system administrators).
The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
This is without prejudice to the right of communication to third parties if you have given specific and optional consent.
- TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD
Your personal data will be processed by Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l. within the territory of the European Union.
Should it become necessary, for technical and/or operational reasons, to make use of subjects located outside the European Union, or should it become necessary to transfer some of the collected data to technical systems and services managed in the cloud and located outside the European Union area, the processing will be regulated in compliance with the provisions of Chapter V of the Regulation and authorised on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union. All necessary precautions will therefore be taken in order to ensure the most complete protection of personal data, basing such transfer: a) on adequacy decisions of the recipient third countries expressed by the European Commission; b) on adequate guarantees expressed by the recipient third party pursuant to art. 46 of the Regulation; c) on the adoption of corporate binding rules.
- DURATION OF PROCESSING AND STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l. in accordance with Art. 5.1 e) of the GDPR will process the data provided by you for the entire duration of the services requested and will keep it for the following 12 months for the purposes of completing administrative activities, as well as for the time necessary to fulfil legal obligations.
If you have authorised the processing of profiling, the anonymous data observed from time to time will be deleted after 12 months from the start of processing.
- RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT
Museo Fratelli Cozzi S.r.l. guarantees that you can exercise your rights under Art. 12 of the GDPR at any time. In particular, you have the right to:
- to know whether the Data Controller holds and/or processes personal data relating to you and to access them in full, including by obtaining a copy (Art. 15 Right of access),
- the rectification of inaccurate personal data or the integration of incomplete personal data (Art. 16 Right of rectification);
- the deletion of personal data held by the Controller if one of the grounds set out in the GDPR applies (Right to Erasure, 17);
- to ask the Controller to restrict processing to certain personal data only, if one of the grounds provided for by the Regulation exists (Art. 18 Right to restriction of processing);
- to request and receive all your personal data processed by the controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller without hindrance (Art. 20, Right to Portability);
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data for the purpose of sending advertising material and market research (so-called Consent) (Art. 21 Right to object)
- to object in whole or in part to the processing of data in automatic or semi-automatic mode for profiling purposes (so-called Consent)
The exercise of these rights may be exercised by notifying the Data Controller, whose contact details are indicated in the relevant section of this notice.
In addition, you are always entitled to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority, which can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the website http://www.gpdp.it.
- PRIVACY OFFICER
To exercise the rights guaranteed to you, please contact the following addresses:
Museo Fratelli Cozzi Srl - Viale Pietro Toselli 46 - 20025 Legnano (MI)
- LAST UPDATE